Well, I’ve been blog tagged with this “5 things you didn’t know about me” thing. Here are my five:
- I loved Transformers growing up. I watched the cartoon, collected the comics, and had all kinds of the toys. I’m actually a bit excited about the upcoming live action movie. I wonder if my old comics will be worth anything now because of the movie? Probably not.
- I’m a terrible snowboarder. But I still love it. It’s hard to find time to get out these days.
- I’ve given up on golf. Well, actually, I’m waiting until my kids are old enough to come with me or to be glad when I leave for 4 to 6 hours on the weekend.
- I love penny candy. I’ve always had a sweet tooth and a weakness for candy. To this day I love Swedish Fish, Big Feet (Big Foots?), Mike and Ikes, Milk Duds, Skittles, Kraft Caramels, and Sour Patch Kids. Fortunately I have a lot more self-control now than I did as a kid! I spent a lot of paper route money at the local corner store.
- I’m an INTP. It’s a miracle that I’m participating in this blog tag stuff at all. 🙂
As is convention, I now tag the following people to share five things:
- Adam Gallant
- Jason Row
- Mike Diehl (come on, Mike, you don’t blog enough)
- Mike Mullen (my Devcasting partner-in-crime)
- Steve Mallet
I predict that only three of the five will participate and I think I know which three. Time will tell.
I know everyone says something like this, but I was unsure at first whether I would take part in continuing on this blog tagging thing. At first I thought it was interesting but was soon annoyed seeing “5 things” posts all over my Google Reader subscriptions. But as it has spread I’ve realized that people find it interesting (and I’m sure gratifying when they are finally tagged). So I’m being a good community member and fueling the fire. It’s certainly a lot more interesting than chain letters.